No fancy gizmos. No wires. No fuss. If you're looking for an easy way to ride your bicycle indoors, call off the search - you've found it.
Whether you're training for a local charity ride or working to beat your friend's FitBit score, the Mag indoor bike trainer can help you make it happen. Simply connect the trainer to the rear wheel of your bike, hop on and pedal away. Plus, the Mag comes with five adjustable levels of resistance so you can adapt every ride to your liking.
- Magnetic resistance unit provides a quiet and frictionless ride.
- Linear resistance boosts workout intensity to match each pedal stroke and gear click.
- Eccentric leveling feet allow for easy adjustment on uneven surfaces.
- Comes on a sturdy, foldable frame.
- Adjust tyre fit to resistant unit with a convenient turn knob.
- Resistance unit roller allows for 700c, 26", 27" and 29" wheel sizes - up to a 2.0 tyre.
- This trainer is designed to fit common road and mountain bike frames with included steel quick release skewer and is compatible with rear dropout spacing: 120mm, 130mm and 135mm.
- Trainer tyre recommended.
- Compatible with virtual training apps.
- All of our trainers are tested to the combined weight (rider and bike) of 300lbs.
- Trainer skewer included.
- Optional thru-axle adapter available for 142 x 12mm and 148 x 12mm bikes.
- Noise level at 20 mph is 72-76 decibels.