Value for money dual-sided SPD pedals, the Shimano M520 Pedals are super-compact and lightweight for a multitude of cycling uses.
These mountain bike clipless pedals have sealed cartridge bearing spindles, which keep out water and mud for a smooth action and lasting durability.
Uses the SH-51 Cleats.
- Material: CrMo (spindle); Forged Alloy (body)
- Rotation: 4 degrees
- Adjustment: Allen key 3mm
- Sealed cartridge bearing spindle keeps out water and mud for a smooth action, and makes for a durable pedal
- Open design helps to shed mud
- Double sided pop-up binding, dual front and rear cleat tension adjustment, cartridge bearings
- SPD cleats included
- Weight: 380g (Pair)
These have been used for about 2 miles on a test so are in the pre-loved section.